Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hehehe

Im so sorry haha Holiday have been hectic for me.

Go here Go there.

Lately i have been so busy in love. If you guys read this. I don't want you guys to like ask me whatever that love is. You know what it is.

Well, today im somehow more hyper then i am usually. I have been laughing for the pass few hours in school.

I can't take it with my chinese anymore. I failed my chinese. And i really don't think i can take my chinese examination for PMR. I outta get the courage to tell my father that i don't want to take chinese.

HAHA and congratz to CHERYL KOH :D for her to be able to go to Hollywood. Well. No offence im jealous of you!!

I just saw Justin Bieber new MV Somebody To Love. To tell you the truth, HIS AWESOME. I don't really care what you guys wanna say about him. !! And another great singer i like to introduce you readers to is CHARICE.She have awesome vocals. I bought her album and im in love with it.

So i'll stop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment